Pages

28 April 2010

tick tick tick tok tok tok

i heard my clock tick tok every second.. and the time are not waiting for me anymore (bila masa plak masa tunggu aku kan).. damn i hate exam weeks.. my heart also beat so fast than normal.. like hip hop punya rhythm. breath ana, my paper will start this thursday which is this 29.march.2010.. the nerve getting start.. past few days i didnt feel any worry, any heart beat like i do now.. but starting today.. OMG i cant breath!!!!!!

Oh: i dnt care my post is so bad. but i want to share. anyway i updating my blog using laptop aina.. but actually everyday i on my laptop but to lazy to update new post.. but this lappy cutie laptop like calling me to update here. anyway GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND FOR THIS FINAL EXAM. i know there is my friend who already done with final exam.. well i baru nak start.. until 9.5.2010. then im FREE. but im sure im gonna be bored this holiday.

1 comment:

  1. ana...
    good luck ok..
    saya juga takut sgt2 nih..
    mcm2 tibe2 terus xtau ape2 taw..

    ReplyDelete